Actionable Google Analytics for WooCommerce CC-V3-3.4
The Actionable Google Analytics for WooCommerce Plugin tracks following Custom Dimensions & Metrics in your GA.
- Stock Status: Learn whether the product is in stock or out of stock. Keeping track of out of stock products will prevent you from acquiring traffic on the out of stock product URLs.
- Page Type: Identifies the type of the page. Example – Category Page, Product Page, etc. It helps you to compare the performance of different site sections.
- Product Discount: Getting Discount data in GA can actually help you in strategizing the discounts by analyzing the impact it is causing on the product demand and other key metrics
- Payment Method: Get insights into which Payment method (PayPal, credit card, etc) is most popular for your store, which generates higher AOV and Transactions
- Shipping City & Billing city: Integrates the billing city & shipping city-data directly into your GA. It helps you learn about product demand using insights on Shipping & billing cities.
- Weekday: Learn whether a transaction was completed on weekday/ weekend. Helps you in comparing Weekdays v/s Weekend Performance
- Local timeslot of the day: Learn the local time slot during which maximum transactions happens in your store. This can help you improve your marketing activities across different Geo locations.
- User Type: Using this custom Dimension you will be able to differentiate users based on their checkout method. It will help you understand the popular checkout method of your store.
- The sequence at Product Page: Tracks the sequence in which product pages are viewed in a session. It will give you the idea as to which products are viewed can be offered as a part of the recommendation.
- Add to Cart Button Position: The following dimension helps you understand how the ‘Add to Cart’ button’s position impacts your CTR. Compare ‘Add to Cart’ buttons position above the fold & below the fold to take important design decisions.
- No. of Product in Stock: Using these custom dimensions you will be able to learn the stock availability of the product right into your Google Analytics. Understand how showing stock quantity of the products is impacting its sales.
- Time Taken to make Purchase: Learn the time taken by users to make a purchase after landing on your store. It will help you make real-time offers to users.
- Time Take to add Product to Add to Cart: Learn the time taken by users to add the product to the cart after arriving on the product page. Insights generated from the data will help you strategize the promotional offers.
- Product Size: Track the size of the product in Google Analytics. This will help you analyze product sales in terms of its size.
- Product Review Count: Learn no. of reviews provided by users for each product. It will help you understand the relationship between review count & product demand.
- Product Review Score: Learn the average review score for each product in Google Analytics. Understand if a review score of a product increases the conversion rate or not? Additionally, compare the performance of products with low review score & high review score.
- The total monetary value of products viewed: Learn the total monetary value of products viewed by a user in a single session. It helps you understand the total monetary value of products users generally view & what value of the product they end up buying.
- No of clicks on Category Pages & Product Pages: Tracks numbers of clicks that happen on Category Page & Product Page. It helps you to understand user engagement.
New Functionality as per GDPR compliance
- Google Analytics opt-out Feature: This feature provides website visitors to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics As per the GDPR compliance
- Download the plugin ”.zip” from CodeCanyon (Use the option ” All Files & Documentation” from the drop-down)
- Log into your WooCommerce Store as Admin & Upload the Zip File in your plugin section
- Activate the Plugin
- Enter your License Purchase code for user verification
- Enable the features you wish to track
For technical support, purchase this file from original developer from the link below.