Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Pro Features
1. The Repeater Field
The repeater field allows you to create a set of subfields that can be repeated again, and again, and again.
2. ACF Blocks
Discover a powerful PHP-based framework for developing custom block types.
3. The Flexible Content Field
The flexible content field is a complete content layout manager!
Define groups of subfields (layouts) and add, edit, and re-order them to create highly customized content!
4. Options Pages
The options page provides a set of functions to add extra admin pages to edit ACF fields!
All data saved on an options page is global and can be displayed on any page throughout the website (good for header and footer data)!
5. The Gallery Field
The gallery field provides a simple and intuitive interface for managing a collection of images.
Multiple images can be added, edited and sorted with ease!
6. The Clone field
The clone field allows you to reuse existing fields and field groups on demand!
With lots of powerful settings, this field unlocks a more efficient workflow for managing field settings.
When Should You Use This Pugin?
- Easy Entry and Customization – For example, instead of typing a date, you can just select the date from a date picker.
- Accurate Analysis
- Easy updates and maintenance
- Provide Advance User Interface for custom fields.
- Or you can set custom fields in selected Posts, Categories.
- Advanced Custom Fields: Nav Menu Field — Adds a field for setting custom menus for posts and pages.
- Repeater Field — Allows users to create complex layouts with any number of fields.
- Gallery Field — Provides an interface for managing a collection of images.
- Flexible Content — Set up multiple layouts with several fields that can be used in any order on the page.
If you want to start working with custom fields, the information above is more than enough to get you started and let you customize your own and your clients’ websites in new and powerful ways.
I can’t wait to hear what you are planning to do with it.