Easy Digital Downloads Fraud Monitor Addon Features
- An email addresses matches common fraud patterns.
- An IP address has already been flagged as possible fraud.
- A purchase comes from a country store owners identify as having high fraud rates.
- A purchase pattern contains product combinations that a typical customer wouldn’t purchase.
- A purchase has an unusually high total.
- A purchase has an unusually high number of items.
- A purchase is made from outside a certain radius in relation to the billing address.
- A store owner manually flags a payment to be reviewed or as fraudulent.
In addition to all those, Fraud Monitor can also flag a payment for review during the file download process when:
- The download request is originating from a country the store owner has identified as having high fraud rates.
- A download request is made within 24 hours of the initial purchase, and is from a different country than the purchase was made.