Give Tributes 1.5.7
Give Tributes Features
The tributes plugin is feature rich, thoroughly documented, and well supported. Here is a breakdown of the various features of the plugin:
- General Options
- Easily enable or disable both eCards and Mail a Card features to suit your needs.
- Quickly customize the contents of the Tributes field-set within your donation forms.
- Customize how you describe the honoree.
- Display tribute options with radio buttons, a select dropdown, or buttons.
- You can easily override the global settings per donation form or only enable for certain donation forms.
- Easily customize the eCard graphics and content.
- Provide a personalized email subject line using template tags.
- Easily send a test email of the eCard so you can preview how it looks within your own email client.
- Allow donors to provide a personalized message to their honorees that is sent within the eCard.
- Resend eCards with the click of a button.
- Reporting provides in depth analysis for your executive team
- Mail a Card
- Portrait or Landscape? You have the power to decide which card works best for your brand and graphics.
- Multiple card sizes available. Select the appropriate paper size for your printing needs. Support for Letter, A4, A5, and A6 page sizes.
- Who send the card the Donor or Admin? Specify whether the donor or admin should be responsible for sending the card.
- Customizable card content and graphics.
- Easily generate and preview the PDFs printable cards with the click of a button.
- Send notification emails that inform your donors you mailed their tribute card.
- Allow donors to provide a personalized message to their honorees.
- Reports and Exports
- See which eCards have been mailed and as well as preview and resend the eCard email.
- Review and manage which cards have been mailed and which have yet to be sent using the Mail a Card report.
- Download an export of addresses for donors who gave in tribute and opted to mail a card.
For technical support, purchase this file from original developer from the link below.