Gravity Perks Limit Submissions 1.0-BETA-2.6
Gravity Perks Limit Submissions Features
- Limit Who Can Submit Your Forms
Limit by user, role, and IP.
- Limit What Can Be Submitted
Allow the same combination of name and address to be submitted only once – or – any number of times – or – any other combination of fields.
- Limit Where Your Forms Can Be Submitted
Use the same form on multiple pages and limit the number of submissions per page.
- Limit When Your Forms Can Be Submitted
1 per minute? 5 per day? 10 submissions ever? It’s all easily configurable with comprehensive time periods!
- Combine Multiple Limitations for Granular Control
Create complex submission limits that mix and match any of the limitation rules.
- Custom Limitation Message
When the limit is reached, display a custom, merge-tag-supported limitation message.
- Limit Reached Notifications
Notify the admin and/or submitting user when the limit has been reached using flexible Gravity Forms notifications.
- Handy Shortcode to Display Submission and Limitation Counts
Display the current number of submissions, the remaining count, and the total limit.
- Powerful Developer Options
Global feeds, collective multi-form limits, and well-documented hooks to extend this feature-rich plugin even further.
- Automatic Updates
Get updates and the latest features right in your dashboard.
- Awesome Support
We’re here to help! And we mean it.
For technical support, purchase this file from original developer from the link below.