Instagram Widget – Instagram for WordPress 2.1.10
Instagram Widget – Instagram for WordPress Features
1. Only Username
Use it if you aim at displaying images from your or somebody else’s official account. In case of using several plugins on your html site you can set different usernames for each feed. It’s a great solution in case you’d like to have a WordPress Instagram widget for blog and persuade people to follow your social profile.
2. Only Hashtag
Set by any hashtag images and embed the creative photo widget. Use this variant for composing Instagram photos with the required topic. You are not restricted in numbers and their combinations for each Instagram grid. Note that all pics will be shown in the natural timeline order.
3. Username with hashtags
This case is for those who strive to share Instagram photos only from one account, which have hashtags specified by you. Therefore, you will be able to create your hashtag feed and show the chosen Instagram images in WP Instagram widget – InstaLink.
DESIGN & UI
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly Instagram plugin for WordPress
- Support high-resolution displays (retina ready)
- Button with the link to your Instagram ID page.
- Smooth scroll and images loading by scrolling
- Images, which were added to your live feed, adapt to any size of the WP plugin
For technical support, purchase this file from original developer from the link below.