UberChart – WordPress Chart Plugin Plugin Features
- Define the bezier curve tension of each line, this allows you to represent straight or curved lines
- Define the width of each line, create dashed lines with custom gaps and also select the lineCap and lineJoin canvas properties of each line
- Set the point style of each point (circle, triangle, rectangle, cross, line, star, dash and more)
- Select how each point should react when hovered, for example you can define the exact radius that reacts to the hover mouse event
- Set the radius, the border and the background color of each point or bubble (in both hover and default status)
- Set the background and border color of each single bar displayed in a bar chart (in both hover and default status)
- Set the background and border color of each arc displayed in a Polar Area, Pie or Doughnut chart (in both hover and default status)
TYPES OF SCALES
UberChart gives you the ability to use different types of scale:
This the most common type of scale, use it each time you have to represent numeric sets of values that don’t require the logarithmic scale.
Logarithmic scales allow a large range to be displayed without small values being compressed down into bottom of the graph. This type of scale is essential if you deal with points that are much larger or smaller than the bulk of data or if you want to show multiplicative factors.
Use the time scale when you have to represent a specific date or time. The format used to represent the date/time is completely customizable. Simply use the tokens provided by Moment.js to define a custom format, then set the time unit used by the scale and define the number of units that should be plotted between the grid lines.
Use the category scale to split your data in multiple categories and display custom labels.