UberGrid – Responsive Grid Builder For WordPress 184.108.40.206
UberGrid – Responsive Grid Builder For WordPress Features
- Responsive. It has separate settings for small screens (below 768 pixels wide and below 440pixels wide), plus an option to adjust cell size on the fly.
- You can build a grid automatically using existing posts (including custom types and WooCommerce products). Choose post type, apply filters, and build the grid on every page load (or one time and modify it manually).
- Highly customizable cells – 12 cell layouts with 2x width and/or height support, different title layouts, labels below cells, etc – please see the demo.
- Nice and powerful built-in lightbox having almost all the features any other lightbox offers.
- New in 2.0You can open the grid in a lightbox.
- Retina and other hi dpi screens are supported.
- Filtering to represent departments, work types, product categories, etc.
- Powerful responsive built-in lightbox with image, google maps, youtube, vimeo and text support.
- New in 2.9Dark and light lightbox themes
- Customizable … everything – spacing, border, block size, font name and size, images, colors. You name it – I will add missing ones. View annotated builder screenshot
- Customizable on-hover descriptions with animation support.
- Fast CSS3 animations and effects (when supported by the browser).
- 600+ fonts using Google fonts
- No coding required.
- New in 1.4 Widget available.
- New in 1.6 Pagination support.
- New in 1.8 Deeplinking support.
- Built-in support feature helps when the trouble strikes.
For technical support, purchase this file from original developer from the link below.