WordPress Dynamic Tables Input from XLS/MySQL/CSV 1.0.8
WordPress Dynamic Tables Input from XLS/MySQL/CSV Features
- Shortcode Powered.
- LayersWP Fully Compatible.
- Visual Composer Compatible.
- Import Tables from many sources(Excel, CSV, ODS, XML, MySQL).
- Export Tables in the Frontend(Excel, CSV, ODS, PDF, Print).
- Native Export to Excel, WP Dynamic Tables is probably the only WP Table plugin so far that has this feature.
- Enable WP User Management.
- Set Settings per Table.
- Front End edit for Tables(you can set which User Roles can edit them too).
- Add/Delete or Edit your Table content through the Front End.
- Edit column titles from Front End.
- Feature for using cron in order to update your MySQL Table Content.
- Ajax Search for Columns in Front End, you set columns to be excluded from search
- Enable Charts based on the Table data(Line, Spline, Area, Pie, Bar, Scatter, Area Spline, Step and Area Step).
- Publish/Un-publish specific columns.
- Enable/Disable responsive mode.
- You can show or hide specific columns on Mobile and/or Tablet Devices.
- Powered with lazy load so you can have your page load while the table is still loading.
For technical support, purchase this file from original developer from the link below.