MilesWeb Review – Amongst the various web hosting types, VPS hosting is used a lot in the market. The VPS hosting type has multiple benefits over shared and dedicated hosting.
Although shared hosting incurs a lower cost, you ultimately get limited resources to use in the shared hosting plans. Whereas you get ample resources in the dedicated hosting plan, but the price is too high. We have VPS hosting plans that fit well for medium and enterprise-level businesses.
About VPS Hosting
VPS hosting is a type of web hosting in which a physical server space is divided into multiple virtual blocks. All the VPS plans provide a dedicated IP to each client. VPS stands for a virtual private server, is also known as a virtual dedicated server.
There are two more kinds of VPS: Managed VPS and Unmanaged VPS.
They are as follows: managed VPS hosting, which is more expensive than unmanaged VPS hosting. The VPS is simply a cost-effective bridge between the most affordable shared web hosting package and the most costly dedicated web hosting plan.
The physical web server boots normally, and then a program is used to boot each VPS within a virtualized environment. The virtual private server has no direct connection to the real server hardware.
All of the server parts are virtual machines that operate as dedicated servers for their respective users. These partitions are autonomous in the sense that any VPS running on the physical server operates independently of any other partition or VPS running on that physical web server. All physical RAM (random access memory) modules, central processing unit (CPU), disc space, and other resources are not shared with other VPSs on that physical server. Even the operating system and its parameters may be utilized differently by each VPS user, depending on their needs.
Various Advantages of VPS Hosting:
- The webmaster can benefit from the virtual web server’s flexibility and convenience.
- VPS servers can utilize online applications
- You can restart each VPS server individually.
- Every virtual private server has its own operating system.
- Every VPS has its own instance of the operating system. Users are free to install and run any program that requires that operating system.
- The webmaster can select any operating system and web software that he needed to run his website.
- It’s as though the webmaster owns the entire server without having to pay for the more expensive dedicated web server. The VPS is powerful and may provide equivalent functionality as a dedicated web server at a fraction of the cost.
Talking about the managed and self-managed VPS plans:
Managed VPS Plans:
The managed VPS plans offer management of servers and other resources that your website needs. Managed VPS basically managed the following:
- Hosting setup
- Software installation
- Web apps installation
- Database management and optimization
- Malware removal
Self-Managed VPS Plans:
In the self-managed VPS plans, the website and server management are all managed by the clients themselves.
The client is solely responsible for server management, website management and resource management. The self-managed plans are inexpensive than the managed VPS hosting plans.
Now that we know what VPS is and its benefits, it is time to know about the best VPS host in the industry.
MilesWeb, an Indian web host company, provides the best web hosting services to its clients. The company offers managed and self-managed Linux and Windows VPS plans and. You get the best-in-class service with the VPS hosting plans and also get full root access.
Managed Linux VPS Hosting Plans
V1, V2, V3, V4, V5 and V6 are the six fully managed VPS plans offered by MilesWeb for Linux OS.
Self-Managed Linux VPS Hosting Plans
SMV1, SMV2, SMV3, SMV4, SMV5 and SMV6 are the six self-managed VPS plans offered by MilesWeb for Linux OS.
Managed Windows VPS Hosting Plans
W1, W2, W3, W4, W5 and W6 are the six fully managed VPS plans offered by MilesWeb for Windows OS.
Self-Managed Windows VPS Hosting Plans
SMW1, SMW2, SMW3, SMW4, SMW5 and SMW6 are the six self-managed VPS plans offered by MilesWeb for Windows OS.
With all the VPS hosting plans, you get the following resources:
- SSD Disk
- Free SSL Certificate
- Dedicated IP
What You Get with the VPS Server?
- Solid-State Drives
- Free VPS Management
- SSH and Root Access
- Resource Monitoring Dashboard
- Host Unlimited Sites
- Instant Provisioning
- No Setup Fee
- Robust Infrastructure
The Managed VPS Hosting Plan Includes:
- VPS hosting setup
- Control panel installation and configuration
- Third-party software installation
- Linux security and hardening
- CMS and Web application installation
- CSF Firewall installation and configuration
- Optimizing web server and fine-tuning
- Database optimization
- Network fine-tuning
- Server performance fine-tuning
- Security optimization
- Kernel patch updates
- Malware, virus detection and protection
- Installation of security patches and updates
- Spam protection
- Database and Website security
- Protection against server blacklisting
- Malware removal
Some Pros of Choosing MilesWeb’s VPS hosting plans:
- You have the liberty of choosing your control panel.
- You get 24/7/365 days of customer support.
- The company offers cloud-powered VPS hosting.
- You get enterprise-grade hardware with all the plans.
- You have the liberty to choose the data center of your choice amongst India, the USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia and the UK.
Some of the Reviews of MilesWeb from its Customers:
MilesWeb is the company providing the best VPS hosting plans for all kinds of websites at an affordable cost. I would always recommend MilesWeb as they provide prompt and timely support with all the hosting plans.
If you have any doubts regarding Article and you want any personal advice related to Plugins, Themes, and GPL Sites then so you can Comment Below your query or contact us without any hesitation. I will personally help to resolve your every issue. And for instant help our Online Chat support available.